Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Tisket, A Tasket

I haven't posted in about a week and I feel out of my element already! Who knew that I'd find this so enjoyable and necessary in managing my daily grind woes.

The apartment is coming along very nicely. We've had a lot of help which I'm thankful for because I very rudely ditched Sir Plant-alot to go to Vegas for few days while he basically finished the moving of the apartments up. I'll make it up by finishing the apartment setup with him this week - so far, we've managed to finish the kitchen, organize and move things into storage. I've also just started my new job at Career Services. Needless to say, I haven't had much time to blog!

Too many tasks, so little time! I'm looking forward to being able to have some time tonight to fill everyone in on my trip as well as my fab. life at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a little love note! I really look forward to hearing from you