Posts like this are great because you get to know a little more about me! Despite being let into some of my most personal thoughts, we're all still learning about each other, aren't we?
- Start off my day by being thankful for what I've been given.
- Judge a man's character by the way he keeps his shoes. Something instilled in me by my father I suppose. I remember seeing him polish his shoes every weekend in preparation for his next work week.
- Feel sad for furniture that have been left on people's lawns for garbage pick-up. I'm a ridiculous person that gives inanimate objects voices and feelings so nothing makes me more sad then a couch left out in the rain. (makes me sad just thinking about it!)
- Strut when I walk. It really has to do with the shoes I'm wearing. If I'm wearing sexy woman's power pumps, you can bet that I'll be strutting.
- Feel like I should be doing more: love, friendship, to help people, to achieve greater things. I think this is a good thing though; I'm always motivated to gain more ground and overcome hurdles.
- buy things for myself that I intended on buying for other people. I usually feel guilty about this...
- Leave a desk or a table without pushing my chair in. It's an odd habit.
- Go to sleep angry. At least, I try not to.
- have enough stationary or shoes. It's a problem that is threatening to take over my life (and the storage space in my apartment...).
If I don't post before the weekend, have a great one! Long weekends are muchos fun - may yours be full of warm laughs, surprises and maybe a good book (or two).