Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's about time I got a business card

Low key, subtle. So smart.

This has got to be one of the best ideas ever.



My Inner Scrapbooker LOVES this one

I started my business card design development by researching to see what other people are doing. Turns out...I got a bit distracted - people are way too witty.

The thing is, a business card needs to convey a lot; ingenuity, creativity, practicality and uniqueness. I would say that all of these fit the bill. Wouldn't you say?

I doubt that my budget would accommodate extravagant cards such as these. It looks like its going to be a good ol' Word document with flashy paper. That's fine for now but I'm looking forward to being able to do something wonderful when I settle in a field. It needs to be something creative...something that makes people say "holy christmas, thats a wicked/cool/fantastic/memorable/highly intoxicatingly wonderful business card design".

I can hear them already...



(Check out more pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a little love note! I really look forward to hearing from you