Sunday, April 12, 2009

This Sunday's PostSecret...


The message in this postsecret definitely applies to a lot of people I know. With women becoming increasingly independent, career - oriented, and focused on leading and controlling their lives, it isn't a suprise that people find a great risk in love. In my opinion, if you are a person that is capable of having all of the above, and have been in failed relationships before, it is diffcult to make the decision to love and be loved in return if you have so much to lose.

It's a bit cliché but it is true; the best things come when you least expect it. I think, even when I look back at my relationships of past, that I am truly grateful of having them no matter what mascara-streaming-down-my-face horror show it concluded with. There really isn't much to lose...just so much to gain. Really.

Let him/her love you. Just take a deep breath and fall in...

1 comment:

leave me a little love note! I really look forward to hearing from you