Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Natural Java Jolt?

How is it that I'm still awake? I've been up for more than a day now and I've been writing assignments
left...
right...
and center.
Luckily for me, I have only 4 more to go (that actually doesn't sound like a good thing...). Oh well, I'll sleep on Friday.

Having someone be there while you study is like some sort of natural java jolt. I suppose it has something to do with being secure and bouncing ideas off each other so you don't delay by second-guessing yourself. Apart from that, you just hurry up because you get worried about keeping the other person up too late.

On a side note: Out of all weeks to start a blog, I picked the where I have the most work due. Tool for procrastination...most definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a little love note! I really look forward to hearing from you