Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dancing Feet

I've been out 2 nights in a row now which is completely opposite to what I've been doing this past year (and a bit). While I probably could be doing other things more valuable like furthering my education or practicing my acceptance speech for becoming Prime Minister (!!!), I really enjoyed being out with my friends, acting silly and just having a blast.

It still bothers me that I'm so reserved. It's odd because I rarely genuinely laugh or smile and I never know what to say when someone tries to make small talk with me. I think I'm socially awkward. I guess that just me. Probably something that won't be changing any time soon. * sigh *

I'm home now and I've taken a shower and getting ready to go to sleep. Going to have another industrious day tomorrow.

Outwardly, I'm complaining about how painful my dancing feet are...inside, I wish it happened more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me a little love note! I really look forward to hearing from you